Business growth today is not possible without proper tools. Unfortunately a few who invest money into good software. But how to find good software. We will help you find out what’s best for you through several of our articles. For the start we will look at Domo. Maybe it may sound and maybe not, but Domo is one of those programs without which you can not today. Why is this so and what Domo did to you is so good read below.
Domo is the fully mobile, cloud-based operating system that unifies every component of your business and delivers it all, right on your phone.
Domo brings together all your people, data, and systems into one place for a digitally-connected business.
Meet the exec team that makes Domo possible, day in and day out. These pros bring experience from some of the most recognizable brands, including Amazon, American Express, Ancestry.com, eBay, Endeca, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, MLB.com, Omniture, salesforce.com, and SAP.
Domo is great for…
- Executive reporting across a vertical org structure
- Merging data across platforms
- Companies with a business intelligence or data analytics team who want to present data
Domo is not the best value for companies with…
- Few disparate data sources
- Data sources that do not need to be integrated
- Internal engineering teams who can use Tableau or AWS QuickSight
Our organization used Domo as part of our business intelligence and analytics tools. All departments produced reports in a number of other programs and uploaded the data into Domo. Domo was then used to synthesize, summarize, and present the data for executive reporting. Additionally, we used Domo to create alerts that would notify us of changes to key metrics.
- Ease of use. Unlike many other business intelligence tools, Domo can be set up and used by pretty much anyone.
- Beautiful reports. Domo creates some very striking reports and charts that are suitable for daily use as well as customer and board presentations.
- It can combine data from disparate data sources. The tool has the ability to merge reports from different sources into one chart at a fraction of the time that it would normally take.
- There are a number of preloaded designs for charts and data sources that can help you hit the ground running.
- The Domo App Store with connected applications could use some work. The pre-made reports can sometimes use a lot of work. This is not a Domo problem, per se, since the connected applications create the reports, but it does impact using Domo.
- The program will automatically assign your values to dependent or independent datasets. These can sometimes cause problems when trying to create a graph.
- Support is of little help when it comes to any data source outside of Domo.
How Domo works with Salesforce.
Whether you live and breathe Salesforce every day, or if you’re a leader who needs insights without the nitty-gritty details, Domo makes your Salesforce data easier to consume and then put to use. Plus, Domo helps you combine Salesforce insights with data from any other source, so you can make faster, better-informed decisions. ● Snapshot historical data
● Simplify cross-object reporting
● Powerful Salesforce reporting options
● Manage by exception
● Merge Salesforce data with any other system
Salesforce like you’ve never seen it before.
When it comes to SaaS CRM, Salesforce is king. It delivers virtually anything you need to create and manage great customer experiences. So what can Domo add to such a powerful solution?
With Domo, you can pull Salesforce data—along with any other source of data you care about—into a single, intuitive platform. This enables you to see Salesforce in context, and leverage its data in ways never before possible.
Why Salesforce users love Domo:
•Build your dream sales dashboard: Assemble, organize, and visualize all your sales tracking metrics in one place.
•Spot the trends: Domo preserves the historical context of your data by giving you a snapshot of what your Salesforce data looked like at any point in the past.
•Create cross-object reports: With Domo, you can pull data from separate objects—like activities and opportunities—into a single, meaningful visualization.
•See the big picture: Bring Salesforce and all your other sources of business data into one intuitive platform to see how CRM data impacts the rest of your business—in real time.
Domo Advanced Builder Enhances and Extends Salesforce.com
Dashboards and Reporting
Because of its advanced feature set and innovative delivery model, Salesforce.com has
become the leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) customer relationship management
(CRM) software and has been adopted by many organizations as their de facto solution
for storing CRM data, tracking sales activities and creating forecasts. Domo Advanced
Builder simplifies and enhances these capabilities by bringing together Salesforce.com
reports and data from other enterprise systems into one intuitive, comprehensive view,
and by creating dashboards that track multiple variables without requiring users to rerun
Domo Advanced Builder provides organizations that use Salesforce.com with additional
value by providing these benefits:
• Viewing data from multiple sources on one dashboard
• Accessing dashboards through Domo Advanced Builder or Salesforce.com
• Querying Salesforce.com data with the query wizard
• Simplifying Salesforce.com reporting
• Improving time to access Salesforce.com data
• Customizing the appearance of information
• Communicating securely between Domo Advanced Builder and Salesforce.com